Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Well, it's already 11:13 am on Wed. 9/20/06.....I'm not sure which part is such a suprise, the date, the year, the day of the week or the time of the day....it's all going by sooooo fast. My work hours have been cut back to 36. This is not anywhere close to enough to pay the bills. I 'm not sure I'm doing as well as I would like to on holding myself open to the flow of universal prosperity. The panic of "not enough" is nipping at my heels-big time. The plan is to get busy making art and selling it on my etsy site (www.ellisonjames.etsy.com). So, of course, I'm sitting here playing with my computer and watching t.v. I just finished 20 or so games of spider solitar. I really don't want to be the queen of procrastination....I'm just so good at it. Let's hope that at the end of today, I'll have a picture to post of something I have made to sell. I want to become alot more skillfull at production work, so it doesn't take so long to make a piece of art(unless I want it to). Anybody out there with any good hints feel free to let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home