Thursday, August 31, 2006



Yesterday morning found me wanting to spend the day in bed watching t.v. (can you say avoidance). I decided art was the activity I was avoiding. This meant that art had to take the highest priority, with other activites thrown in for good measures. I started with a safe little housecleaning task and mixed it up all day. By the end of the day I had finished 3 more mini collages (see pictures on the left) and done all the laundry, changed the bed and even had time for a long luxurious hot bath. yeahhhhh I declare the day a great big success! I've learned that if I find the magical and elusive combination of
work, play, and rest the day (or weekend) feels very long and very satisfying. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home