Saturday, August 26, 2006


Here are 3 of the 13 pieces I did in an encaustic class last weekend. They are my favorites and even though friends are encouraging me to sell them on etsy or ebay(ellisonjames.etsy.com). I may have to keep them for a while. They are on old pieces of barn wood (too bad you can't go to the craft store and buy very old weathered wood and large pieces of old rusted metal). hmmm maybe there is a nich for me-teehee. Two of them have real feathers and one has a real twig (for the crows to sit on). They were so much fun to make. You know when you are in the creative groove and it justs kind of makes it's self. Fast and easy and lots of fun. Those are always the works I end up loving. Now if only ALL the work came that way.....instead of the struggle using my head...to make it perfect-UGH. I'm working on it.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home