Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Friday!
I'm having a hard time feeling the normal joy I feel on Friday. Yesterday I got a call from my older sister informing me of a family crisis. I started to go into all the details here,to share all my feelings, then realized this is public and maybe those involved wouldn't want their story public. All our new technology sure challenges our definition of boundaries or at least good manners. Life is moving so fast, I don't know if I can keep up. My brain keeps urging me on," get a blog, get a website, get a digital camera, learn all the new stuff, hurry up- we're falling behind." My heart, whispers softly "slow down, be silent, listen, go back to the earth." The trick now-a-days is to figure out how to both, each in their own time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home