Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Thursday. It's a nice cool overcast day here in the Pacific Northwest. It would have been so easy to sleep in today. Then spend the rest of the day sipping hot beverages and watching old movies on t.v. I only have to work 5 hours today, so it's kind of like a day off. Then off to try to get my first business cards made since becoming a professional artist (I sold my first piece last week)-lol. Yesterday was my day off from the day job, and I spent way too many hours trying to make a card at home.....a computer geek, I'm not. It was so frustrating knowing exactly what I wanted and even getting it all layed out in PrintShop(that was the problem) and I couldn't get them to print out correctly on business card paper. It was perfect on plain computer paper. I'll post one when I get it right. Have a great day. Feel free to post a comment, especially if you know any good tricks about business cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home