Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Monday! A couple of years ago Oprah had a theme year. Each day had a different theme and it was money Monday. I always liked that, so I think I'll continue the tradition here. So I ask myself, "what does today have to do with money for me?" Hmmmm, this weekend I took a fab encaustic (wax) art class. I ended up making 13 pieces (shocker for me). Some need some tweaking, some where a "good learning" experience (which means what in the heck am I going to do with this-LOL). There were 8 that are ready (to get ready) to sell. I set my alarm for half hour early, so I could get up and take some pictures in the good morning light. I work the next three days from 9am-9pm, making it hard to take care of business. Guess how many times I hit the snooze button? Hmmm, big suprise, I missed the time to do the activity I wanted to do, that would also possibly bring in some income. Boy, is this a familiar old pattern. So, the question for MONEY MONDAY is "What old patterns/habits are keeping me/you from improving my/ your relationship with my/your mondy?" Hints:not balancing checkbook, late fees from "forgetting" to pay the bills, not promoting myself/ yourself, using a credit card if I didn't have money,not getting around to putting $ in a savings, etc.,etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home